Vanrumirto Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Devious Beings Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Longstanding friendships are severely tested when three buddies who grew up together botch a drug deal and get played.
This movie was your regular low budget, run of the mill "oops, i lost your drugs" kind of movie. But it had really good qualities about it. First off, if you listen carefully during some of the biggest scenes in the movie, christmas music playsthe soundtrack. I thought that was down right hilarious. The movie is serious but really never takes itself too seriously if that makes any sense at all. Definitely a dark comedy though those people who go into it thinking its a serious drama will definitely be disappointed. For those of you like me who just find randomness funny and have a real sick dry sense of humor, you'll probably love this movie. Some of the lines in this movie are classic and just come out of nowhere. The wrapping present scene is just too funny for words.<br/><br/>Basically without giving anything away (because it does have a few twists), the story is based around 3 childhood friends who are now dealing ecstasy between groups, mafia, etc. One of them has a mother who supposedly has a criminal record a mile long. So in order to keep his mother out of jail, he is blackmailed by a undercover detective that wants him to turn in his two friends and lead them to the head guy behind the dealing. So now he has to make his decision. Like I said, run of the mill storyline. There are a few moments in the movie that drag but they are followed by some great scenes. Don't rent it expecting oscar award winning acting. It's just a good ol' movie to sit down with a beer in one hand and relax to. Good stuff :)
pretty decent flick. Good acting and solid script. But whats up with the boom in every shot!?? that got quite annoying at time. Patrick van horn was awesomearrow. Total scene stealer. too bad hes not in anymore stuff..whats up with that?<br/><br/>The rave scene was cool and original. Only other time I've seen this in a flick was in GO….<br/><br/>Over all..decent flick worth watching. Just annoyed off that everyone dies in the end! poor guy..who thinks of chopping that little smurf up and throwing him in some Christmas presents. LOL…classic. I bought this flick off of amazon and its made a nice addition to my indie collection.

Lucky Stars Go Places movie hindi free downloadSaarathi full movie in hindi free download mp4The Last Days of Pompeii tamil dubbed movie free downloadConex o full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDeath March full movie in hindi free download mp4Download hindi movie YamaKinkaruduEastern Citrus 720pPlayed full movie download in hindi hdDownload hindi movie Lupin the Third: The Legend of Twilight GeminiThere Were Waves hd full movie download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Vanrumirto
Please log in to post a reply.